Friday 14 August 2009

Anticipation

I've had enough of living here, now. It seems every day is just an unsettling length of time before I start my life. Going to uni will give me the chance to start afresh and recreate myself. I can't wait to meet wholly new people and live beside people my own age - (as of now it seems as if the world is filled with pensioners and angry pre-teen delinquents).
I'm fed up with everything - this house, my parents, my friends, my clothes, my city...
There is nothing holding me back from moving on completely to a whole other life. Of course there'll be moments when I look back and fondly reminisce, but I don't think I'll be missing anything any time soon.

People promise to keep in contact and I know they wont. I wont blame them, either. I think I'd rather them not. Not that I don't love them, but I'm truly ready to move on.

Just waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment