Wednesday 1 April 2009

18

I'm going to be 18 in 7 days. I'm abundantly excited! I'll be eligible to vote, drink, drive, smoke - not much of a change, granted, but it'll be nice to know I don't have to run from the popo under a lot of circumstances any longer.
I just got a fringe a couple of days ago. As if i didn't look young enough as it is. I swear I look no older than 13. It's meant to be a riot offering real ID when asked for it at a pub / club / whatever, but I'm clearly going to be asked every time for the next 5+ years. It's anticipated to be a very tiresome situation.
I've also been ill for the past few weeks on and off and am just coming down from a very rambunctious flu, being left with an unyielding cough. Not such a good start to Spring, but at least it'll all be over with my my birthday, (although I hope i didn't just jinx it).
As you all know, (or should know), DeLane left VlogCountries a while ago, so we've been searching for a new Tuesday. We've yet to find someone who is from another country, speaks English and is willing to post a video once a week for our collab, but we're holding high hopes. Stephen is moving house, but sadly had no internet connection where he is going. We are unsure of how long this will last, but for the mean time it looks as though we're just left with three: Amy, Lorcan and I. If anyone is interested in filling in for Stephen once, twice or more, let us know. If you want to become a permanent member of VlogCountries and find yourself at a loss for something to entertain yourself with on Tuesdays, let us know =]

- Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment